- 2 (12 oz) pork sausage rolls
- 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 8 large eggs, scrambled
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Warm large skillet over medium heat. Form sausage into 12 patties, slightly larger than one dinner roll. Add sausage to skillet and cook until completely cooked through.
- Meanwhile, using a serrated knife, cut rolls in half lengthwise (without breaking apart). Place bottom half of rolls in 7×10-inch or 9×13-inch baking dish; set tops aside.
- Scoop scrambled eggs onto bottom rolls; top with pepper jack. Place sausage on top of pepper jack and top with American cheese. Carefully top with top buns.
- Combine melted butter and maple syrup in small bowl. Brush over tops of rolls allowing sauce to drip down sides and into bottom. Use entire amount.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted. Serve and enjoy!