Cheesesteak Crescent Ring
Philly Cheesesteak Crescent Ring is a savory recipe that keeps you coming back for more!
- Prep Time 15 Mins
- Cook Time 30 Mins
- Total Time 45 Mins
- Servings: 8
- 1 pound of ribeye, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons of butter, divided
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 cans of crescent dough
- 12 slices of provolone cheese
- Egg wash, for brushing
- Italian seasoning, for garnish
- Warm cheese sauce, for dipping
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a skillet, sear ribeye with half the butter until caramelized. Transfer ribeye into a bowl.
In the same skillet, sauté onions with the remaining butter. Add bell peppers, then season with a couple pinches of salt and pepper, as well as the garlic powder. Sauté until caramelized.
Place the cooked ribeye onto the vegetables, gently stir to incorporate and remove from heat.
Prepare the crescent ring by greasing a pizza pan. Arrange dough triangles with the pointy side facing out, overlapping slightly to form a circle.
Place a slice of provolone in the middle of the ring, and repeat around the circle with a total of 6 slices. Top with ribeye and caramelized vegetables, then with the remaining 6 cheese slices.
Fold over the triangles to seal. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
Garnish with parsley, then slice and enjoy with a bowl of warm cheese sauce in the center.