Strawberry Shortcake is a divine sweet food recipe with biscuits and topping.
- 1⅔ c very warm water
- 3 T honey
- 1 c rolled oats
- 1 c almonds
- 3 t baking powder
- 2⅓ c whole wheat flour
- ½ c chopped almonds
- 1 T maple syrup
- 2 c water
- 8 large strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 pints sliced strawberries
- Place honey in bowl with warm water and stir to dissolve. Set aside.
- Place oats and almonds in food processor or blender and process until a fine meal.
- In mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients, then add honey and water mixture. Stir together until slightly moistened.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Make about 12 biscuits.
- Place all stuffing ingredients in blender and blend until creamy.
- To serve, place biscuit in a bowl and top with sliced strawberries. Pour over topping and serve.