Milky Way Pound Cake with a thick and rich Milky Way Frosting is the ultimate cake for Milky Way lovers. And right after Halloween is the perfect time to make it. It was lots of chocolate and caramel flavor.
If you’re not lucky enough to have leftover Halloween candy, go to the store and pick some up on sale.
Anytime of year, this cake is a perfect excuse to buy some candy.
Scroll down to find more leftover Halloween candy recipes.
Milky Ways are one of my favorite Halloween candies. The caramel and nougat center covered in chocolate is awesome. This cake has so much chocolate flavor in a moist and tender crumb. It’s best served with a glass of milk.
Tips for making Milky Way Pound Cake
- Use eggs that are at room temperature.
- Use a good quality butter, not margarine or butter out of a tub.
- Use softened butter that is just the right temperature. You want it soft enough that you can push your finger into it and make a dent, but not so soft that the stick of butter starts to lose it’s shape when you press on it.
- Be sure to beat the butter and the sugar together for a good long time.
- Pound cakes sometimes want to stick to the bundt pan. Use a good quality Bundt pan and spray it well with baking spray.
MILKY WAY Lover’s Pound Cake; Happy a nice day guys! today we would like to share a post this super MILKY WAY Lover’s Pound Cake.
we really enjoy this MILKY WAY Lover’s Pound Cake and we i do hope you also.
- -8 (1 3/4 ounce) Milky Way bars
- -1 cup butter, softened (divided use)
- -2 cups sugar
- -4 eggs
- -2 1⁄2 cups flour
- -1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- -1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- -1 teaspoon vanilla
- -1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- -1 (2 5/8 ounce) Milky Way bars (or 3 fun size bars) (optional)
- -1⁄2 cup butter (optional)
- -2 cups confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- -1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine candy bars and 1/2 cup butter in a saucepan; melt over low heat (or use microwave).
- Cream sugar with remaining butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture; beating until smooth.
- Add melted candy/butter and mix well.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan and bake for 75 to 80 minutes.
- Cool and frost with Candy Frosting, if desired, or any frosting you prefer.
- Decorate with bite sized Milky Ways if you want to get fancy!
- Melt candy bars with butter in saucepan or microwave.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Blend in just enough milk to make spreading constistency (start with just a tablespoon or so).
YOU ARE READING: MILKY WAY LOVER’S POUND CAKE
Many thanks to stop by my website. please share this MILKY WAY Lover’s Pound Cake if you like it.